- $175 Team dues includes team race jersey (approx. cost $90).
- Max fees for family with more than one rider are $325.
- Secure $250 in sponsorship to waive dues for one rider.
- $300 PICL (Pennsylvania league) fee (includes NICA fee).
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Team registration opens APRIL 15, 2019.
- TEAM REGISTRATION - ALL RIDERS: Visit http://bit.ly/dtownmtb to register and pay team dues. If sponsorship is achieved after registration takes place, dues can be reimbursed.
- LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- NEW RIDERS: After team registration/dues payment, new riders will receive an invitation to PitZone (PA/National league site for teams and riders). Upon receipt of the invitation, follow the link and proceed with league registration and league fee payment.
- RETURNING RIDERS: Visit https://pitzone.nationalmtb.org/ and complete league registration and league fee payment.
- TEAMSNAP REGISTRATION: All team communications are managed in TeamSnap, accessible via website or mobile app. Team roster, calendars and availability for events, announcements, photos, etc. all are found in TeamSnap. Within a few days of paying team dues, new riders will receive an invitation to join the Downingtown team in TeamSnap. Returning riders will be automatically added to the new season.
Join us on Thursday, May 30th, 2019 at LoweRiders Bikes and Boards in Downingtown for a team information session at 7 p.m.